Saturday, September 5, 2009

So Far So Good

I didn't get to play Frisbee this morning b/c Therese scheduled the kids for well child checks at 9 a.m.  So this afternoon Will and I played Frisbee golf and instead of walking from hole to hole we ran.  Not as much exercise as Ultimate, but better than nothing! 

Just got on the scale today after my shower and it said 286.  That's 9 pounds since Wednesday, but since I have big dinners tomorrow and Monday night I do need to get ahead a bit.  Who's joining me for hoops on Tuesday??

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 9 lbs! That's amazing! Good for you. Fun that you and Will got to do something together too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is Brendan, let's do a run tomorrow. Let me know what time is good for you, I might be busy in the morning but anytime after like 11 is good.

    ReplyDelete