Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm Still Here

All right, Bill, here you go.  Yesterday I set my alarm to wake up early and play Ultimate Frisbee with the Holy Trinity group, only to get there and find just two people there.  The most we had before I had to leave was 6, but most of the time we had either 4 or 5.  I guess that was good for me b/c it required a lot more running, but my poor physical shape was that much more on display.

Last night I had my usual weekly card game and everything was going well until Sam showed up with two big trays of nachos with cheese, ground beef, cream cheese, jalapenos, etc.  It looks like card night is going to be my most challenging night, with football Sunday my second biggest challenge each week.  I'll try to behave today and get back into my groove tomorrow.  The work week seems so much easier than the weekend...

P.S.  Week Two pictures were taken but not uploaded yet.  They don't look much different, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment