Friday, September 4, 2009

Day Two

Thanks for all the love and support everyone!  I'm super hungery today, but haven't given in yet.  Thanks to my govt. flexible schedule, I'm heading off in a little bit to play some racquetball with Brendan.  Peggy, we'll meet up sometime soon to give those calipers a workout so I can add body fat percentage to the list of stats.

On another note, apparently some people are having trouble with the comments.  If you don't want to be anonymous, just choose "name/URL" from the list and type in your name.  You don't need to put in a URL.  If you have a gmail account for email, you can just choose "Google Account" and sign in with your gmail name and password.

2 comments:

  1. Go Jim Go! Hang in there - don't starve yourself though! I found a bit of peanut butter helps with the sweets cravings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right, if I could stop at "a bit." But once I open a jar of PB, it's all over. Mmmmm, thinking about it right now...

    ReplyDelete