Saturday, November 7, 2009

How Jim got his groove back

Running, mostly.  I'm almost back down to where I was two weeks ago, so I'm hopeful that next Thursday's weigh in will be a good one.  I almost made 10 minute miles today, which has been my goal for weeks.  I ran 2.9 miles in 29:21, which is a 10:07 pace, so I'm almost there.  The next few days all look good for running, so I think I might cross the threshold this week.  Peggy, if the weather holds up we could do the workout outdoors again, except for the daylight issue.

2 comments:

  1. Jim,
    Saw you at Mass the other day - look great! Keep up the good work, it shows.
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all the action at the tables has revved up your system. Take advantage and run like hell! 10 min miles are great!

    ReplyDelete