Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The first weight I'm really actually kind of proud of...for real

I was 259.4 this morning.  (Of course, since this is Wednesday rather than Thursday, that's an "unofficial" number.)  Besides being down more than 6 from last week, just seeing the 250's again is very gratifying.  It seems like a long way from my max of 301.  That being said, the 40ish pounds I've lost so far aren't making as big a difference as I would have thought in they way my clothes are fitting.  Sure, they're looser.  But I want them falling off!  (I realize that no one else, including Therese, wants that.)  I want one of those giant pairs of pants where they skinny guy stands completely inside one of the legs to show how much smaller he is.

4 comments:

  1. Thankfully you have never been THAT big!! If you could fit in one of your legs you would be as small as me and that would be sick and wrong! I'm proud of you honey and your clothes are really LOOSE and not really TIGHT like they had become!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 40 lbs in 3 months! You are doing great! Keep it up. Can't wait to do your assessment and see the inches that have been lost!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I must say well done sir! This calls for a ... oh wait nevermind. I will hold off on that suggestion until after New Years!!!! Keep up the great work Jim, and I must agree with your wonderful wife, you being a stick would not be cool at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Jim, keep it up. Can really tell the difference out on the basketball court, you move around much more then a couple months ago. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete