Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Giving thanks for weight loss

I weighed in at 256.6 this morning.  Therefore, tomorrow I will give thanks for weight loss by having a large turkey dinner, albeit not quite as large as I normally would (hopefully).  In any event, Grammy always has acres of leaves for us to rake, and gutters to clean out, so I should hopefully work it off.  Really nice, flat jogging trails up there also.  Have a good long weekend everyone!

Bill, new pictures will be up soon, I promise.  I've been taking them; they're just still in the camera.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jim! Keep up the great work. Enjoy the turkey - go lite on the desserts and candy! Peace bro, Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice weigh-in! Congratulations on the continued progress. Want to do measurements when you get back? Maybe that will give you extra motivation to go easy on all the tempting goodies tomorrow! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it bad that I'm starting to get jealous of my husband's weight loss? Wish I could jump on his will power bandwagon! However I am super proud of him!

    ReplyDelete