Saturday, December 12, 2009

Racquetball thwarted

I was supposed to play racquetball with Brendan on Friday morning, but he called me a few minutes before broken down on the side of the road with a flat tire.  Since the wheel was stuck, he ended up having to call the tow truck.  I went over to the gym by myself and played solo basketball, streaking down the court doing amazing layups and hoping no one was watching.

Then this morning I played racquetball with Will.  HE managed to get a good workout, since the court is pretty big when you're four feet tall.  Me, not so much.  But still, I've technically been to the gym every day since I joined on Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Way to have a plan B instead of just skipping a workout! And you left out that you went swimming after racquetball too. Good work!

    ReplyDelete