Thursday, December 3, 2009

I truly can't believe it

I woke up at 260.2 this morning, so I figured weighing in less than last week was pretty much hopeless.  I figured a good, long run was the only possible way, but even then I figured it was a long shot.  During my run, I was actually composing my "I'm a failure" blog post in my head.  It was actually pretty funny, but now I don't have to use it after all!  I ran 5 again (albeit slower than Sunday, when I had Therese pacing me), and after my shower I was 256 even!  Alleluia!  I wouldn't want Shiny Head Pete, on the occasion of his visit tomorrow, to see me as a failure.  Speaking of failure, I probably should have had that drinking contest with him when I was closer to 300 since I've now lost a good part of my advantage.

1 comment:

  1. Your weight loss is all part of my master plan to dominate you in the drinking contest so keep eating that broccoli and running my friend!

    ReplyDelete