Monday, December 14, 2009

Slide show updated

I added the last six weeks worth of pictures tonight.  Not a huge difference between them, but I am starting to notice more of a difference between the beginning and now.

This weekend wasn't so great.  I had a Christmas party Saturday night and hung out with the kids all day today eating chips and watching football.  And eating frozen pizza.  Therese is sick in bed and I obviously can't fend for myself.  The weekends have always been hardest for me, but this week doesn't look good either.  I have my office Christmas party Tuesday and no basketball until after the new year.  Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Jim! Hang tough! Use that treadmill - or run outside - weather should be a bit milder this week. You have a gym membership now too - use it!! Just remember, if you are going to eat more, then you need to exercise a bit more. Don't be defeated by the food - you can beat it! ;) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete