Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Looking forward to tomorrow

I can't believe tomorrow is already my 6th weigh in.  I also can't believe that my little experiment has worked so well so far.  A big thank you to all of you out there following me, b/c if you weren't reading then I would have an easier time quitting!  Numerous times I've been temped to pig out on some sort of delicious yet fatty food on a Tuesday or Wednesday night (and it's always at night), but have refrained in anticipation of my Thursday a.m. weigh in.  Now if only I could get those weekly pictures to start reflecting the numerical results, I'd be happy.  To me, the latest pic seems almost indistinguishable from the first one.  Hopefully a year from now when I'm 210 or 220 and ripped I'll look back on them and laugh.  Hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. Jim the bottom line is that you are feeling better physically and mentally, and the "looks" will come bro! Keep it up. No sliding!!!!!

    ReplyDelete