Thursday, January 7, 2010

Up? Down? Both?

I was 261.4 this morning.  Obviously that's up a bit from my last official weigh in, but it's down 3 pounds since Monday, so I don't know whether to be happy or not.  Either way I'm not proud.  My last big hurdle is this weekend with the big Nagle family Christmas in NJ, and then it's nose to the grindstone till Spring.  It doesn't help that until April 15th I'll be working at H&R Block a few nights a week when I could be working out.  I know Bob's answer would be to just get up in the morning and work out, but we all know Bob's insane.


1 comment:

  1. I must "weigh" in on behalf of my husband - he's not insane, he just has the perfect body! ;) Anyway, I read an article that said the best time to
    work out is in the morning - kick starts your metabolism for the day. So YES, get your behind up earlier and work out. It will help you with your healthier life style - early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise - and have a great body too! ;) Hang in there Jim!

    ReplyDelete