Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just missed it

I was up two tenths today.  I blame my stupid H&R Block job b/c I was going to go to the gym to work out after I got off Block at 9 but I ended up having to stay later b/c someone came in at 8:45.  I'm sure any activity at all would have burned off a pound or so and then I would have been down. 

I did work out with Peggy this morning and she gave me a plan that will definitely help me lose weight if I stick with it.  If.  But I need to justify my Freedom Center membership somehow, so maybe this will motivate me to go more often.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry honey. I'll make dinner for you to bring with you tonight. That way you won't eat when you get home. I think it was probably just water weight:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I suggest you share the plan you developed with Peggy - telling us will help you maintain accountability. I have other comments about 2/10's of a lb - but will share those privately as they may not be suitable for public domain. BOTTOM LINE: Hang in there! Keep moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy rocks!! Hang in there Jim - you're really doing well!! Peggy will get you in shape in no time!

    ReplyDelete