Thursday, January 21, 2010

250s again

I'm back in baby's arms.  No, wait.  Back in the 250s.  Just barely, but it's official.  I've only been working out about twice a week due to the H&R Block job, so that's part of the problem.  My truly heroic intake of calories would be the other.  Starting next week I'll be at Block until 10 three days a week, so I can't even get to the gym afterwards like I did yesterday.  I managed to get out of there at 8:30 yesterday and played racquetball with Anil at 9.  (As a side note, how come people always beat me at racquetball these days?  I used to be the one giving tips and administering the beatings.  I wish you could bluff or go all in playing racquetball...)

As Peggy says, I'm going to have to give the morning workouts a try.  I'm not optimistic, though.




1 comment:

  1. Great job getting back to those 250s, especially with everything you have going on.

    As long as you are agreeing to the morning thing for the moment, how about I meet you at the gym in the morning and give you a new workout plan? (Before you change your mind!) You should be getting an email from HFPN and/or dotFIT... those are from me.

    ReplyDelete