Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Will this be the week?

I was so feeling the 240's this weekend, but I haven't made any progress the last two days, even though I ran both days.  Little mini plateau, maybe?  Basketball is on for tonight, and the track workout is tomorrow, so I have reason to not make it.  Except for all the eating.  But that's what bugs me.  I've actually been eating well, bean soup, chicken breast, salad, egg white omelets, etc.  What more do you want of me, oh gods of thinness?? 

[Answer from thinness gods]  "Lift some weights, girlie man!"

2 comments:

  1. You do realize you will hit a place where the muscle you are forming will weigh more than the fat (at least that's how I understood form one trainer). That being the case ... or no ... I support the weight lifting as well. As for lunch, I will have to find a hopping salad joint in Old Town ... keep it up and hang in there bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, if you don't mind a short drive over to Liberia, Ruby Tuesday has a nice salad bar, one of the new places left that still has one (other than buffet places, where I definitely shouldn't go!) I still have a couple more Thai Taste gift certs also.

    ReplyDelete