Sunday, April 11, 2010

Another decent weekend

This afternoon after running in the a.m. and doing yard work in the afternoon I was 253.2, so only about half a pound up from Thursday's weigh in.  My M.O. for weeks was to gain 7-9 pounds on the weekend and then frantically lose it Monday-Thursday, so this feels weird to me.  But I'm guessing it will work much, much better than the old system.  Which, of course, didn't work at all.  I even took the kids to Nathan's tonight and only got a kiddie sherbet for myself, even though the kids were having hot fudge sundaes.  The next few days all look beautiful for running or cycling or whatever, so I can't afford to waste this weather. 

Have a great week everyone and thanks for all the comments and encouragement!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Jim! I could tell a big difference when I saw you yesterday. Enjoy the beautiful days!

    ReplyDelete