Friday, March 26, 2010

A pretty good indicator that no one reads your blog any more

I SHAVE MY HEAD and one person posts a response.  (Thanks, Dave C.!)  To be fair, I did get a couple email responses, and my mom called to see if I was out of my mind.  But really, that's it?

I actually had another good week this week, down another 2.4 since last Thursday.  That's two down weeks in a row, which hasn't happened since mid January.  This weekend might be tough, since today's my birthday and I plan to celebrate accordingly.  I'll just have to hit the frisbee that much harder tomorrow morning.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to all of you but the 40 lost pounds since last year!!!! Indeed - celebrate accordingly - would be wrong not to. But there is no reason - flurries or not - to not hit frisbee and exercise hard before your next weigh in. I want to see NO increases MISTER! You eat it - you lose it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jim!! The new look is great! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, almost down to your low of a couple months ago. This weekend should be motivation for you to see many more birthday's so start it with a great new diet.

    Let's keep the positive momentum going and continue the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete